Ad

Monday 4 March 2013

Dedicating this post to Jolie

It was a joyful thing for me to hangout on Saturday with the beautiful but petite sisters, Taiye and Kehinde K*** H***. Taiye aka Chi was a known face to me as we worked within same environs. I was amazed at the package contained with the small frame the 1st time i interacted with her. Infact i was quite thankful i weighed more, was heads taller and had more flesh than she did. I know you would be wondering why all the rambling. The simple truth was i had always wanted a taller frame like the models we see on runways but had to be content with my "package". Seeing someone of a smaller frame couldn't make me take my face off her.

Back to the story of Kehinde, she was all excited, she chatted on and on about celebs and who is who in the Nigerian entertainment industry. Most times i had to chip in few words not be left out.Unlike her twin, i could deduce she loves going out and didnt quite give a hoot about what people thought of her.

Her success story is quite impressive, i also noticed she intend to do more. She put her passion by going into the fashion industry to be an impressive makeup artist and a publisher of the TMM( The makeup Magazine) and anchoring her own youth empowering program (her pet project)

She has worked with big names in 9ja (Lips sealed). I can't but say. I AM impressed that a youth such as her puts all her cards on the table not minding the challenges.

My hats to her.

2 comments:

  1. More grease to your elbows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! babe you try i dove my hat.

    ReplyDelete