Ad

Monday 15 April 2013

VITA FOAM - PAMPER PARTY AT IKEJA

Vita foam held it 25th Years anniversary in a mellow mood, yesterday, Sunday April 14th 2013 at Adeniyi Jones -Ikeja. I was one of the lucky crew who got an invite to the pamper party.



The party though didn't meet up to my expectations was cosy and warm. We had one-on-one chat with members of the team and guest.We chatted about lots of stuffs about Vita Brand, Relationships and our personal interests,



We were taken through Vita products, infact the singing pillow (musical pillow) had me placing instant order as i have not seen such a product.

My makeup team re-made me up (although i was so reluctant at getting their brushes on my face). They broke a rule though, using the powder brush on my face without cleaning it prior to usage and applying gloss directly from the bottle.

Overall, it was good outing, Vita foam's products range had me giving them a thumb up. Their mattresses reminded me of a vita foam mattress i lost in a fire incidence. Oh sleeping on it was pure heaven.

Sadly, i couldn't get pictures of the event as my phone went dead on me but hey i have a picture or two from my Nokia handset.


No comments:

Post a Comment