Ad

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Rihanna and Chris Brown Finally parts way?

 I Pray this remains the final stunt the two celebs would pull and that there would be no more "makeup" .

Phew, Its official, Chris Brown and Gal friend- Rihanna have final parted ways. This seems amicable although Rihanna hasn't issue a statement yet.


Chris Brown unfollowed Rihanna on twitter, dropping a clue that its over. He also tweeted saying
Imma do it solo. I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her own thang, she on the road. It’s always gonna be love. I’m a grown man, just gotta fast forward. I’m always gonna love that person. I cant be focused on wife-ing someone that young. I need to be the best Chris Brown I can be.

Chris: ”I’m gonna turn this whole thing on out.”
Chris: ”HATE ALL U WANT BECUZ I GOT A GRAMMY Now! That’s the ultimate F!@* OFF!”

Chris: ”It’s like we’re still kids.”

Chris: ”Painting the way I feel today.” (Accompanied by a painting of Jesus on the cross.)

Isn't that great, now these two fools can spare us of their drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment